Maintenance in the corporate sector is usually a nightmare for any business owner or manager. InternetiX has structured maintenance contracts to suit any business needs. These maintenance plans vary from the smaller corporations, operating on one or two computers, to larger corporations, operating on 10 to 50 computers. Since maintenance in different sectors of the market differ dramatically from each other, InternetiX would schedule a meeting with the Technical Manager of such a business to do a full analysis of the business’ IT department. Such an analysis would empower InternetiX to make an informed proposal to such company on the foreseen maintenance they may require. General tasks included in such maintenance include the following:
* Cleaning of Keyboards and Mouse peripherals
* Performing tasks on the computers to ensure smooth and effective operation
* Ensuring proper measures are in place for backups to be done
* Ensuring that Anti Virus measures are updated regularly and properly.
* Ensuring that networked drives & peripherals are accessible from the workstations
* Ensuring stable server operation
* Advising of new technology and updates available
If you are the responsible person for your school's computer lab, you will know that it is constant maintenance on a day to day basis. InternetiX can take your headache away and manage your school's lab for you. We have dedicated staff that can assist with software issues, hardware crashes and problems, internet related problems, printer issues and much more. We have some standard sections that we cover with our SLA maintenance contracts but can create a special maintenance plan to suite any individual school's needs. Visits can be scheduled on a weekly basis or even twice or 3 times a week depending on needs.
Please visit our "Contact Us" section and send us your details.